New from the Fender Player Series. Super cool in Tidepool blue.
This is an incredibly versatile guitar with unique features, including a split-able Alnico 3 bridge humbucker and a Mustang style bridge. It also features a 22 fret Pau Ferro fretboard with a 9.5″ radius, a 24″ scale length, and a vintage style Jaguar tremolo.
An absolutely beautiful instrument that is very hard to come by in New Zealand in this colour.
Features at a glance:
– Comfort-contoured alder body with vintage-correct body radius
– Maple, modern C-shaped neck with satin polyurethane finish
– 9.5″-radius fretboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets
– Player Series Alnico 2 single-coil pickup and Alnico 3 humbucker
– Coil-split switch allows you to access single-coil tones with the bridge humbucker
– Fender floating vibrato tailpiece
– Fender standard cast/sealed tuning machines
– 24″ scale length
– Mustang bridge
– Chrome hardware