A Fender Deluxe Reverb, but not as you know it.
The Fender Tone Master Deluxe Reverb is a stunning facsimile of the timeless all-tube Deluxe Reverb, built using the latest in lightweight digital amplification and a premium neodymium Jensen speaker. Faithful modeling of the classic tube architecture gives the Tone Master all the headroom, output, and reactivity of the original at a massive weight savings — just 23 lbs. A solid pine cabinet further shaves off poundage. A 12″ Jensen N12K in the Tone Master delivers a massive, defined low end and a sweet top-end sparkle at a greatly reduced weight. Around back, a 5-way power attenuator transparently reduces wattage to let you achieve just the right tube-flavored cluck and breakup for any live and studio setting. You also get an XLR balanced output with your choice of flat-response or two onboard cab simulations for silent performance and recording.
Using the latest in Fender modeling technology, the Tone Master is able to capture the sound and performance of the seminal tube Deluxe Reverb. The tube sparkle and chewy breakup, the highly reactive tone stack, and even digital models of the inimitable spring reverb and tube tremolo. It’s all here in the Tone Master Deluxe Reverb. And when it comes time to fill a stage, the Tone Master has output to spare — 100-watt solid-state amp packs SPLs comparable to the 22-watt tube classic.
Onboard power attenuation
The Tone Master allows you to dial back wattage to 0.2 watts to achieve the desired level of breakup — even full tilt — in the quietest rooms and venues.
Jensen N-12K neodymium speaker
A 12″ neodymium Jensen N-12K speaker gives the Tone Master the familiar punch and sparkle of a tube Deluxe Reverb. But because of its neodymium magnet, it’s significantly lighter than the classic. This helps reduce weight for an easier carry from the car to the stage and back, with no loss in tone.
Lightweight pine cab
The Tone Master Deluxe Reverb is tucked away in a solid pine cabinet for a lighter carry at no compromise to tone. But from looking at it, you’d never know: the textured black vinyl and silver grille cloth give this amp that undeniable Deluxe Reverb appeal.
Speaker-emulated XLR output
One of the Tone Master’s more modern features is its XLR balanced output, which is useful for creating a silent stage or recording sets without a mic. Two onboard cab IRs (impulse responses) give you a direct feed out to a soundboard. Alternatively, a flat-response option provides seamless integration with your existing IRs. There’s also a ground switch and level control for noise reduction and proper gain staging.
Fender Tone Master Deluxe Reverb 100-watt Guitar Combo Amplifier Features:
- All the look, tone, and output of a classic 22W all-tube Deluxe
- The latest in solid-state digital tone modeling
- Massive weight savings — weighs in at just 23 lbs.
- Familiar tone stack performance
- 5-way attenuator dials back power to 0.2 watts
- Solid pinewood cabinet in black textured vinyl with a classic silver grille cloth
- 12″ Jensen N12K neodymium speaker exhibits tight, round bass and a sparkling top end
- Balanced XLR out with output control, selectable cab IRs, and ground lift
- Includes a 2-button footswitch for reverb and tremolo switching and cover
- Type:Solid State with DSP
- Number of Channels:2
- Total Power:100W (variable down to 0.2W)
- Speaker Size:1 x 12″ Jensen N-12K Neo
- Amp Modeling:Deluxe Reverb Emulation
- EQ:Treble, Bass
- Inputs:2 x 1/4″ (normal), 2 x 1/4″ (vibrato channel)
- Outputs:1 x XLR (DI out)
- Footswitch I/O:1 x 1/4″ (channel, reverb)
- Footswitch Included:Yes, 2-button footswitch
- Construction Material:Lightweight Solid Pine, Black Textured Vinyl
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:23 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:2274100000